BEST GOOGLE ADS SERVICES | THERAPISTWESTPALMBEACH

therapistwestpalmbeach


   Google Ads Services

   Digital Marketing is my passion and I love to help individuals & Industries in achieving their business goals by successfully running their Google Ads Campaign and optimizing their Ads Account.

Client satisfaction is always my first priority. By taking this one thing I successfully running and optimizing Adwords Account of Vanessa Gray.

She was my USA Based client. She offers therapy& Counseling services in West Palm Beach.

I effectively run her Search Ads Campaign and help her in achieving their goal.

Duration of Project.

 I have done the work of Vanessa Gray for one month.

  "As I manage the account of Vanessa Gray similarly I can also manage any account related to this niche."

 Difficulties.

Although it was tough for me to manage the account because the industry was totally new and there was also a restriction by google due to content. But by using my expertise and skills I have done work efficiently.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment